Anti-theft device for my 2006 RSX

Just bought a new RSX Type - S. Anyone suggest a good anti-theft device for it (besides the club?).
On another note, I am trading in my 98 Integra GSR and I have this:
http://www.suffolklock.com/tuf_kuf.html
It's for sale: $50. Great anti-theft device if you have a CL 1995-1997 Integra 1994-1998 TL 1995-1997
Add pictures here
‚úĖ