Need 2006 RSX Owner?s guide

I just bought a used 2006 RSX with 7000 miles on it....it is missing a owner?s guide. Is there anyone that can help me out there? thanks in advance for your assistance

stan

Reply to
Stan

Stan wrote in news:987406_d98b0f8a3a174acf5e3b6b80317f4b90 @autoboardz.com:

You can try three places:

1) Your dealer may be willing to give you one (or sell you one), 2) A local wreckers will have these for cars that have been totalled 3) Free download from Honda's ownTechinfo site:
For the last, choose "Owner's Manuals" from the menu at left, then navigate to your car. No login required.

The pages will come in in batches of several at a time, so if you want to print out the whole thing, you need to make sure you retrieve all the PDFs. Ask here if you need more help with that.

What you will NOT get is your warranty booklet. That, I think, is only available from the dealer.

Reply to
Tegger

thanks for your assistance Tegger !!!! I will check out your suggestions...

stan

"Tegger" wrote: > Stan wrote in > news:987406_d98b0f8a3a174acf5e3b6b80317f4b90 > @autoboardz.com: > > > I just bought a used 2006 RSX with 7000 miles on it....it is > missing a > > owner?s guide. Is there anyone that can help me out there? > thanks in > > advance for your assistance > > > > > > > > You can try three places: > 1) Your dealer may be willing to give you one (or sell you > one), > 2) A local wreckers will have these for cars that have been > totalled > 3) Free download from Honda's ownTechinfo site: >

> > For the last, choose "Owner's Manuals" from the menu at left, > then navigate > to your car. No login required. > > The pages will come in in batches of several at a time, so if > you want to > print out the whole thing, you need to make sure you retrieve > all the PDFs. > Ask here if you need more help with that. > > What you will NOT get is your warranty booklet. That, I think, > is only > available from the dealer. > > > -- > Tegger > > The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ >

Stan

Stan wrote in news:987406_d98b0f8a3a174acf5e3b6b80317f4b90 @autoboardz.com:

might have the owner's manuals

Reply to