Good repair shops in the South Jersey area?

Between a $65 engine air filter for an '02 TL-S, and overfilling the crankcase on the last oil change (at least they didn't charge more for the extra oil :) I think I'll avoid the local Acura dealers whenever
Any recommendations on other shops? I always had good experiences with A&H in Horsham, PA, but for non-major and unscheduled items, they're kind of far away.
Someone said "I Service Imports" in Cherry Hill is good. Has anyone heard of them?
Advice and comments would be appreciated.
Thanks, Martin