mp3 discs

Does anyone know if 2005 RSX type S factory CD changer will play mp3 disks?????
THanks

I'm not absolutely sure, but I was shopping for cars in 2005, and the rsx was on top of my list, and I don't recall that it could. If it could, they'd probably mention that feature fairly prominently.
--
-----------------------------
I only talk like that in the movies
said:

I had two mp3 disks from library (books) - one would play and the other would not so I don't know what to think

While we're making a list of things to check out on a car, I suggest that we add to it: the style and substance of the cupholders, the effectiveness of the lighted mirror in the passenger side sun visor, the number of each type of coin you can fit into the coin dispenser, and whether or not it has an illuminated ignition keyhole.
These things are much more important than how the car drives. :-)
--
Dan.

remind me to not invite you to any more of my parties.
--
I only talk like that in the movies