New 2012 Acura TSX with 4 miles on it smells like burnt plastic

I just bought a new 2012 Acura TSX with 4 miles on it from dealer. It smells like burnt plastic after I drive it for a few miles and the engine heats up. I can sense this when I get out of the car and I'm
standing right next to it. I can smell it a little in the cabin, if I have the vents open. Should I be worried? I searched around and it doesn't seem like anybody else had the problem. So I'm kind of worried..
This is normal. There is a coating on the engine & other parts that "burn off" over time. If it is still stinky after a week, ask your dealer to take a look. I noticed the same smell with my TL & G35.
"Sofya" wrote in message
I just bought a new 2012 Acura TSX with 4 miles on it from dealer. It smells like burnt plastic after I drive it for a few miles and the engine heats up. I can sense this when I get out of the car and I'm standing right next to it. I can smell it a little in the cabin, if I have the vents open. Should I be worried? I searched around and it doesn't seem like anybody else had the problem. So I'm kind of worried..
Normal but still surprising. Same thing on my new 2011 RL last year when delivered by dealer.