Questions for Local Detailing Shop?

2001 Acura CL type S. Basically the car has swirl marks, and the interior is all scummy. After years of use, and friends getting drunk (no puke) the inside just needs a good cleaning. I don't have time to do it myself, so I'm taking it to one of the local detailing shoips in the area. What questions shoud I ask? From what I understand Armor-All is the devil...
Reply to
Justin