Van detailing

It's time to flog the van, so today I've been detailing it.

I started with some TFR (Traffic Film Remover) and the BFOYB (Big Fuck Off Yard Brush). I know a lot of people favour the two bucket method along with a wash mitt, but I carefully rinsed most of the mud off of the BFOYB before I started work. I managed to do one side of the van before I got bored.

I'm quite tempted to take photos of me finishing it off tomorrow and post it up on detailingworld...

Reply to
Doki

Phwoar, well done!

Do it! It'll such a delightful wheeze :-)

Reply to
DanB

What brand is the particular product and how much is it? How nice a presentation box does it come in? Does it introduce a warmth to the bass which wasn't evident before, whilst bringing out the inherent sweetness of the higher frequencies at the same time removing that slight harshness which tended to etc.etc.

Reply to
Mark W

A week old rum-soaked mattress.

Reply to