Re: Integra ignition

I have a 1992 acura sometimes the car will not start. it turns over but there is no fuel or spark.when it does start the clock goes back to 12:00 and the radio goes to am. could you please give advice to what the promble
might be thank you Don

Probably a worn ignition switch. Although the clock should be on a always-powered circuit that should not be interrupted by the ignition switch.(unless you refer to the radio's clock)
The radio is powered thru the Accessory position of the ignition switch,I believe.
If your main relay has not been replaced or resoldered,it may be time for that,too.
No spark might be a bad igniter in the distributor.
see www.tegger.com
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Replace the battery.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Try to start the car with the lights ON . If they go OFF, you have a bad battery connection or a finished battery.