Temporary Loss of Temp Sensor and Blue Tooth Link

I washed my car on Sunday. After washing it, everything on it appeared normal, but I wasn't looking at the gauges as I moved it back into the garage and didn't have my cell phone on me. Monday, when I
started the car, the ambient outdoor temp sensor failed to send data to the display and the Blue Tooth function failed to find my cell phone and link up. Restarting the car failed to resolve either issue. Running the car on a trip for about 1.5 hours had no effect.
At the end of the day, I restarted the car (it was sitting out in the sun all day) and both the temperature sensor was sending data and the Blue Tooth link up with my phone worked without a problem.
Does anyone know what might have caused one or both to temporarily stop working?
Paul

I got a recall notice on this today! Seems the nav system display is pulling too much power when shut down and it's affecting the battery and other sensors. They're going to do a fix for free.
Paul