TL Clear film Bra

Anyone used those clear plastic film bras, that cost around 410, on a TL?
Are they one use deals?

I do and I really like the protection it provides. I had to get used to how it looked, though, but I do like it better than rock chips, replacing headlamps, and traditional black bras (the car variety, anyway...).