Weird clutch problem - rsx

It's a 2002 base rsx. Just got it back from it's 70k service. I've got an intermittent problem with the clutch pedal or cable or something along the way - it makes an odd sort of scraping sound when I press it
in, sometimes also feeling not quite right. It comes and goes though - if it's been raining, it doesn't do it for a day or so, but if it's dry for a while, it gets really bad. So it rained last night, and it wouldn't do it's little act for the mechanic, so nothing got fixed. Any ideas?
--
-----------------------------
I only talk like that in the movies

There is a TSB out on your car (04-011). It describes a "squeak, twang or notchy feel" at the clutch pedal. The cure is to replace the master cylinder.
Have a helper push the clutch pedal while you hold the hydraulic line at both the master cylinder and slave cylinders in turn. Do you feel a vibration when the noise occurs, or does the noise stop when you hold the line? Then the TSB applies to your car.
There is one more possible cause, but check this one out first.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Thanks for the info - the part about the TSB may come in handy if the problem re-appears. It hasn't yet . They did a complete transmission service, and topped off the clutch fluid - it had been at about halfway bettween min and max - maybe it was something simple like that. We'll see.
--
I only talk like that in the movies