$74,000

Who said GM engines are great? Is this some tactic of yours, changing the subject when the argument doesn't go your way? I never said GM engines were great, I said they make 90-degree V6 engines. Period.

Prove it. The #1 and #2 auto manufacturers in the world (GM and Ford) make predominantly 90-degree V6es.

Again, don't change the subject. I never said that 90-degree V6es were "in vogue". I said that more of them are made than 60-degree. Period. Quit changing the subject.

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

No, I did *not* say just "2.8", I said "2.8 V6". If I had meant "2.8 VR6", I would have *said* "2.8 VR6". V6 != VR6. Get it? Were you born this dumb or do you have to work at it?

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

Cripes, he's been doing that since Day One. As soon as he's caught out in one of his "mistruths" (

Reply to
daytripper