$74,000

Page 5 of 5

no it isn't a V-12 is in no the smoothest engine it's 1a, a W-12 can never be as smooth, it's 2 VR-6s attached at a weird angle.

Wow that's a frigging BARGAIN!! In the Netherlands they go for the equivalent of US$201k.. but than again you yanks get every car virtually for free so maybe $74k is considered expensive over there...

not expensive but it's missing a few things like V-12, snob appeal. it does have AWD.
but I think you get a few cars we don't.