'93 Audi

Hi, I have a few chips in the paint of my '93 Audi 90. Does anyone know where the paint code is at?

Ardo, The 4 digit code is usually on the trunk lid - ie: LY7U (= Stone Grey Metallic) Here in Canada, the local Sherwin Williams Auto Paint dealer has a bunch of colour chip books you can look through and compare to your car if the sticker is gone. Also, try http://www.gti16v.org/vwcc1992.htm - but the "match" is somewhat dependent on the monitor/settings/etc. Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ - LY7U - to be refreshed this summer....maybe.... 1980 Audi 5k - LE1M - Mexico Beige - mistinted in a "refresh" at Maaco - NEVER AGAIN. 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes - Antikweiss and Graphitgrau (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)