A100 washer jets

The washer jets on my '93 A100 (the A6 shape transitional model) don't heat any more. I've checked the resistance and they're both open circuit.
How do I get them out? Things like this are normally held in with barbs
on the moulding but I can't see anything to release these.
Are they glued in or what?
Never knowingly understood. (Ivor Cutler)