Headlight washer jets on p38 not working

The wipers sweep as well as I would like, but no fluid will come out. My windshield jets are fine, I have fluid, is their a seperate pump for me to look for and test for those? for a while I think they used to stay on because after I would use the windshield wipers when headlights were on all my fluid would get used up and i think it's because they just kept going, so maybe when it dried the bottle and kept trying to run it fried my pump?

Thanks. Brian

Reply to
Brian

Separate pump. There are three pumps on the front of the washer tank, front right of the vehicle behind the bumper. Just accessible by lying on the road. I "think" all 3 pumps are the same, so you may be able to swap the electrical connectors over to diagnose a failed pump.

I suspect you do know headlamp wash only works when headlights are on, and then only every second time you pull the wash stalk?

David

Reply to
rads

Reply to