Audi performance

Anybody knows how can I have 285PS on my AUDI A4 1800cc 180CV 2003 model? What I must change except of course the program. Plz help.!

empowering the brakes. They must be able to cope with that power! HTH Rainer

The easiest thing would be to change the engine to a 225, and then rechip it ;o) (270bhp, add an exhaust, add.. hmm.. have to think about the other 10-12bhp)
I doubt that you'd see more than 225-230PS without some serious (i.e. expensive) work. (e.g. internals, nitrous, and - after a few 10,000kms, a new engine..)
--

Hairy One Kenobi

Hairy One Kenobi wrote:

Changing turbo to a larger one and chipping the engine, adding perhaps another intercooler. Those should take to 230hp. But to 280.. you'll need a lot more ;)
- Yak
with EMS exhaust and bigger turbo somebody said can be take 315PS.! Is that true?

APR's Stage III setup for the 1.8T can push it well over 300Hp. The kit includes a K04 turbo, downpipes, intercooler, upgraded fuel injectors, reporgrammed ECU, and some other bits. But it requires 100 Octane or better gasoline.
Steve can you give me a internet address or something to see the prices and more informations?

www.goapr.com dealer installed and still a valid warranty...
or Nitrous.

Word of warning - that's county-specific.
In the UK either *will* invalidate your warranty.
--

Hairy One Kenobi

Hairy,
They have to cough up some concessions for the driving conditions here in the US. Uneven roads and unlicenced Americans on them with cellphones....
Me

Newsgroups: alt.autos.audi Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 12:02 PM Subject: Audi performance

have hardly any resale value in the market, because people will be afraid that it might break down easily. Why not just sell it and buy an S4, which has 265 bhp and can be easily upgraded if necessary? Just my $.02
Best regards. Giovanni Tarantino Bevaix (NE) Switzerland 1997 Audi A4 2.8 Q 224,000 km (137,000 miles) 1997 BMW 535i 223,000 km (134,000 miles)

The current S4 has 344bhp, but isn't so easily upgraded.