Bad Drivers

Page 4 of 4
Dave LaCourse wrote:

You should try driving the M6 in the UK at times! Lots of people sitting in the middle and right lanes (we drive on the left here, but you probably knew that anyway) with the left lane empty. The temptation to pass on the near side is very great...
...and I have to admit, I have sometimes succumbed to it, and quite deliberately cut up the Lane 2 Shareholder who's causing the tailback!
Glenn Richards Tel: (01453) 845735
Squirrel Solutions /

Related Threads is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.