Buying new A4,330i, G35, CTS, C320

Page 11 of 16

Liar, liar pants of fire. =P Asshole.

oh big words, don't be mad cause you can't get over. I'm sorry you not smart enough to battle with me.
wrote

I wish I could but I don't. and nothing was BS prove me wrong. None of you three can or will so what's your point??

words are meaningless, and forgettable. Goodbye dear troll, your ability to take up my

what are you talking about my name has always been the same or can you not read well??. you have yet to prove any evidence, I've asked you countless times to show something but alas you come back with the same drivel....Audi/Porsche & rallying blah blah, I've refuted you at every step and you've failed to acknowledge this all you can do is spout the same few lines. Please take some time do some reading and learn something else but what you've posted here. what racing classes the only thing you cited is rallying how big is that in the rest of the world?? uninformed child I've forgotten twice as much as you'll ever know anytime you wanna take an IQ test I'll eat you alive. I have a few drag passes and I've some SCCA so is that ok with you?? what lies have I ever posted you're the fool that said Europe was immense. I'm sorry your now a candidate for Swan but I'm far from a troll.
it's sad I've proven you wrong over and over again but all you can says is cry, cry cry, be gone troll this is said Steve but sense you can't come up with facts about the alleged superiority or AWD I would expect no less.

Only those with a sub-100 IQ would feel this way.

Audi and Porsche have racing records that put BMW, Chevrolet, MB, Dodge and Ferrari to shame in every arena outside of F1. They were pioneers of AWD, and they used it succesfully a great number of times. Audi's Touring/DTM cars have proven time and time again on nearly every major circuit in the world which is the superior drivertrain layout. When Quattro Audis were stomping RWD BMWs in the 1990s, BMW ran to the regulations board and had Quattro banned as an unfair advantage. THEY COULDN'T KEEP UP. Rally races and endurance runs at places like Pikes Peak have proven the versatility of AWD, yet you defy it. Subaru and Mitsubishi found the benefits of AWD years ago, MB and BMW have started to learn as well. You have conjecture, I have proof.

No, actually. You've done little else than continually repeat the same silly, unfounded arguments.

If you'd read ANYTHING, little boy, you'd know the truth and conceed the point.

How about Touring? Remeber when I brought that up? It only happened 10 or 15 times. It's the class where QUATTRO Audis STOMPED ON RWD BMWs, Corvettes, Vipers, and countless others. But I bet you'll say that's meaningless because Touring doesn't pull ratings as big as Nascar.

Why does it matter? Even if it were only watched by 6 people, Audis are still beating BMWs.

I believe you've forgotten most of your K-12 education.

I'm shaking here. Get back to me when you can formulate a proper sentence. BTW, the requirements for a high IQ go beyond self-proclimation.

You've been warned about dragging your ass on the carpet, boy.

You've had SCCA? How do have SCCA?

No.

AWD, and they used it succesfully a great number of times. Audi's Touring/DTM cars have proven time and time again on nearly every major circuit in the world which is the superior drivertrain layout. When Quattro Audis were stomping RWD BMWs in the 1990s, BMW ran to the regulations board and had Quattro banned as an unfair advantage. THEY COULDN'T KEEP UP. Rally races and endurance runs at places like Pikes Peak have proven the versatility of AWD, yet you defy it. Subaru and Mitsubishi found the benefits of AWD years ago, MB and BMW have started to learn as well. You have conjecture, I have proof.

Corvettes, Vipers, and countless others. But I bet you'll say that's meaningless because Touring doesn't pull ratings as big as Nascar.

since you have a sub 100 IQ I think you would feel that you have shown anything more than fast typing. Are you really saying that Por/Audi has a better racing record than Fer. are you stupid or just real slow?? The first cars to use AWD were GM, so how was Audi the pioneer?? so in a three small race circuits AWD is king I have no doubt but for the big racing circuits they're not explain this. BMW offered AWD in the 80s but it didn't sell well, Audi coming back from the brink of death using AWD as it's only crutch in world of cars was a good ideal, now most car companies offer it on there best selling models but on their TOP PERFORMING models it's still the tried and true RWD for max performance. so if a tree falls in a forest does it make a nose. if the Audis are so great how many times have they out sold BMW, oh never?? writing skill are only a part of IQ, why are you scared to take one, do you not want me to show you up again. That was funny, your best joke yet, you would save that. it was supposed to read I've raced in SCCA have you?? I know it's not ok with you, you're a fool

AWD, and they used it succesfully a great number of times. Audi's Touring/DTM cars have proven time and time again on nearly every major circuit in the world which is the superior drivertrain layout. When Quattro Audis were stomping RWD BMWs in the 1990s, BMW ran to the regulations board and had Quattro banned as an unfair advantage. THEY COULDN'T KEEP UP. Rally races and endurance runs at places like Pikes Peak have proven the versatility of AWD, yet you defy it. Subaru and Mitsubishi found the benefits of AWD years ago, MB and BMW have started to learn as well. You have conjecture, I have proof.

Corvettes, Vipers, and countless others. But I bet you'll say that's meaningless because Touring doesn't pull ratings as big as Nascar.

I guess it makes sense, since you have a sub 75 IQ. Stevie are that sad that you much use my statements, so can you not debate but your also have no creativity. A/P were not the pioneers of AWD, GM was. I'm sorry lil' girl you can't debate, so you have to revert to this. only in that circuit, Sp. Tour but not that many others. same difference between rallying and Sp Tour. I guess that's more than you, since your dad took you out in the 6th grade to have fun with the farm animals. It's not self proclaiming, but a challenge are you afraid to take it, or do you have a low IQ like I've typed. writing skills have little to do with intellect. again can you not come up with any better material or are you real slow??

why is that people that try to correct "Grammar" always mess it up. it's not advertising but just a mag about BMW driving, and it's better that any thing you or your but buddy have provided. who taught you how to type the cow in the kitchen?? who's talking about "tires"?? I'm not fighting a "cause" I'm showing you and Steve up. But to much grip is a bad thing for certain situations. Michelle you're stupid, weight has everything to do with racing the less weight you carry the less power you need. Please leave this up to Steve and me, you've just reduced yourself to room temp IQ man. stop while you're ahead or not.
Tha Ghee wrote:

Good question, why on earth did you recommend Steve to use spell checker, when you don't yourself have any idea what you're writing? With all those mistakes & no capitals & no splitting of your text, you write like someone who couldn't finish high school (have you?).

So you're saying a BMW-fan magazine is the source of independent information? Well, luckily you don't try to do any scientific research.

Grow up talk it seems, calling names when you can't prove your point. How old are you?

I'm just having fun seeing as you make even more fun of yourself all the time. Remember, usenet doesn't forget.
- Yak

I have a good ideal, it must be well written if you can respond, and my whole point was to tell Steve not to talk about someone else when he is doing the same thing. Mikey I went and graduated college have you, I doubt it Target is hiring though. yes when their engineers make a statement that other companies support. I don't call people names, I've proven you two wrong many times over, you have yet to show me anything but that you two are silly and uniformed. 26. what your the dullard that says that weight of a vehicle doesn't matter, but since you are only operating with a tire pressure IQ you would make a statement like this and the one above. I'm glad the usernet remembers so it can show what you lack, smart, tact, and comprehension.
Tha Ghee wrote:

Now which companies support them? Please enlighten us, since for some reason everyone according to you agrees with your opinion, but you prove no facts to the table.
After college one goes to university.

Damn, since pascals are SI-standard, I'm perhaps bit too smart. And yes, one bar is ~100kPa. So according to you, my IQ is ~250k? Or, did you ever read physics (would certainly help you to understand some basics) ?
- Yak

I don't need anyone to back me up, it's in Black & White, if you and Mike didn't spend so much time on here and picked up a car mag. you would know this too, and the discussion would be over.
not all the time colleges offer 4 yr degrees also, they just don't have the variety that Univ. have, but you know that don't you. no you don't.
Not here in America dummy, there PSI pounds SQ inch, but I can tell you've never went to higher ed.

Actually, no it isn't. I posted a URL to C&D's article comparing the M3 and S4 where they gave the S4 higher points for handling, and I even quoted the article.

Obviously you havn't taken your own advice. If you'd read these comparisons as you so avidly claimed to, you would've known the truth, which I had been procliaming and which several others have backed me up on.

This discussion could have and should have been over weeks ago. Sadly, I keep feeding you troll fodder and you're a complete imbecile who's obviously never had the practical experience to know any better.

the article.

I had been procliaming and which several others have backed me up on.

never had the practical experience to know any better.
Who's backed you up Michelle that's not much he is stupid, no ones helped you, just like before they're not there don't talk to them, just walk away. Fool pleased you've done nothing of the sort but give me something to laugh at you keep spewing the same drivel over and over again, I'm the one that's been helping you out by keeping it going. You've made a few valid points but there from the same racing style or company so what's you point??
Tha Ghee wrote:

Why on earth would I pick up some BMW-advertising magazine, when instead I can go and drive one? I don't need magazines to form my own opinion, you know, with a driving license, you can also drive a car.

A college degree isn't compareable to University degree, you're forgetting that years don't mean you're equally educated. No, we don't have same kind of education system than you do, but even so I know a bit about your education system.
You'll get a lower degree from college than from university. It's meant for people who can't get to the university.
In other words, on your other post you're saying everyone else are stupid and you're smarter than us, but you couldn't get to the university? What kind of joke are you?

Check from headers where I'm posting this. And if you don't know how, here's a tip: www.hut.fi
Your posts really do backfire on you Tha Ghee.
- Yak

know this too, and the discussion would be over.

know, with a driving license, you can also drive a car.

I glad you can drive your parents car. You are a fool if think there is a difference between a college and university. This is why you've made dumbass comment over and over again, with statements like that. no a there equivalent. I'm sorry you don't realize when in Rome do as the Romans. where on the English system not metric.
Tha Ghee wrote:

Yes, that's what I can do also, if needed. Of course I have my own car too.

"no a there equivalent" ? mmkay. "where on the English system not metric". mmkay.
How about trying to retype the message?
Well, let's see about the University/College difference. College has only undergraduate program. In University, there's graduate school. Let's see, if you could only get to the college, you'll never go through the graduate school. So, in other words, you're telling people are stupid and so on, while they've been/they are in the University, where you wanted to go, but you never got pass the exams?
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but you see, there's a place for everyone in the system. There needs to be peons also.
And as you talked about cars, daddys, mommies, yes. My dad likes to drive a MB, my mom likes BMW. So of course I've driven both of those. I myself like Audi. Have you ever even drown all three, or are you just reading magazines and dreaming, that one day you will win in the lottery and buy one?
- Yak

that mommy bought for you I'm glad. what the hell are you saying?? type in English. so are you saying the because one doesn't have a grad level courses they not as good, or lacking something?? school is school, the use the same books and have the same level of teacher competence.

Next you'll claim that Chico State's film school is as good as U.S.C's and that the med school at U of Mexico City is as good as Harvard's or Oxford's. There's no theoretical reason a Chico State grad can't be just as good a film maker as an SC grad, but there's no comparing the quality of education between the two schools.
Steve Grauman wrote:

Nah Steve, you can do like Tha Ghee, just look at the spams and order your grade from Internet, $9,95! That's the only way Tha Ghee is ever going to get one ;)
- Yak