Buying new A4,330i, G35, CTS, C320

Page 16 of 16
Tha Ghee wrote:

Are you young, still hoping it would grow?
- Yak

and
no I don't need it do you, does it not work?? did you touch it too much when your were young??

Rallye
tons of

re-read the posts you BALD FACED LIAR.

series...
have RWD.

RS6, M3, M5, E55 AMG, C36 AMG, and S Type R where the S4 and RS6 won outright in their respective groups. You would have also seen their better on the limit performance. And you certainly would have seen the road tests a few years back where the B5 based S4 became the first car in almost 10 years to topple an M3 in a direct comparison when it beat the E36 M3 and Saab 9-3 Viggen in testing.

actually
"reading"
words
I'm waiting.

Be
no dumb dumb I will say this only once, I stated that the GTR was AWD goggle it. ok look at the 0-60 times pre R34, oh that would require you to read or do research. yes I want you to show me cars that are a) not made from the same company, b) are not rally based. the guy you keep talking about he races in touring. yes the S4 won in over all rating but on the track it didn't look it up at C & D and that was only for the cheaper price and more logical interior. for track numbers the M3 won and the E55 was the best performer for all three mags. the B5 had more power, and TT the M3 was NA.
Steve you wouldn't know what the Car mags. said if you used it for TP since you don't read them. I've posted URLs you've spouted drivel. I can show you many articles that state what I've said you can't show anything. show what proof you have, and I'll post real articles something that you can't do.
Steve people ask for me by name and look past your postings you go off in other groups and have no ideal what you saying and lots of people laugh at you trust me I can show email. but I'll let it pat since you have yet to come with any evidence and your feelings and pride are hurt.
Can you only spout what others have said before, can you be original for once. I just want you to take a IQ test are you scared that you'll be exposed for the fool I've known for weeks. if you not scared let me know.
I'm far from a child but all you can say is um, I've seen this before so I'm not creative to say anything else so this all I can say. troll, child & more drivel.

I never factored viewership into the equation except for to say that F1 isn't exactly pulling major viewership. You're far to attached to viewership; according to your logic, Nascar is the only series that should matter. Besides, you ignored all the wins in other race series I listed. They are all prestigious and all important to a real racing fan. But you're not really a racing fan, are you?

Ha! I'm sorry Ferrari is so narrow minded and scared of real competition that they've negelected the oppurtunity to compete in other arenas. Their racing record is a sad one compared to Audi/Porsche. You know they weren't at LeMans for years because of Porsche, right?

You're saying that F1 wins garner profits for Ferrari? Are you serious? You're talking about a manufacturer who's cheapest product pushes $100,000 and exports fewer than 1,500 cars a year. F1 does little or nothing to help their sales.

God damn, isn;t that the pot calling the kettle black! I've hit every "major" point of yours, while post after post you blatantly ignore my major points and then LIE to cover your ass. You're a serious loser.