Castrol GTX

now being sold in 4L containers at 18 instead of the 4.5L which I recall buying for about 14 at Tesco.
I suppose this is the sign of crude price rises.
dj UK
snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com writes:

Yep I noticed this. Really annoying when my Audi 100 requires 4.5L. The old containers were actually 5L, which left some for topping up if necessary. Fortunately I had enough to cover the shortfall of the new container. Next time I'll look for another make.