Cavender Audi

Hi,
Just wondered if anybody had any experiences good/bad/indifferent with Cavender Audi in San Antonio?
Thinking of buying a new S4 from their sales department after International
Autos let me down..
Thanks in advance...
Stuart

International
"after International Autos let me down.."
Details?
--
Dirk
(aka "!bungle")

Well we were about to close the deal when I got told that Audi factory was no longer accepting orders for the S4 in this model year and that they had no inventory, could not prise one off another dealer, so my only option would be to accept a regular A4 3.0 Quattro which they did have stock for. A quick email to AudiUSA elicited the information that maybe individual dealers had used their quota fo rthe S4 but there was certainly no supply constraint of the S4 as far as build and import to the USA. Which is how I ended up talking to Cavender....I just wondered if IA had a stock of 3.0 A4Q that they needed to clear....
Having driven both, I know which I wanted :-)))))))
Stuart