Ferrari 360 F1 Modena for sale in Toronto

Hi all, I'm usually hanging around in alt.autos.audi but last week a friend of mine won a 2003 F360 F1 Modena in one of those big ticket charity lotteries.
It's undeniably a beautiful car, red with tan leather and looking fast as hell while standing still, but far from what she can justify keeping. She was talking to the dealer about a dealer buyback this last weekend although hasn't made up her mind about the offer yet. If anybody is looking for such a car, which has not driven off the dealer's lot, please contact me and I'll forward offers to her for her perusal. Thanks, and Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)