F1?

If the proposed new rules go into effect, would Porsche have any interest in trying F1 again?

Reply to
fvrc82b8

Very unlikely IMHO. They wouldn't have 1/10th the budget of Toyota, and look how far they've got ;-)*

Ciao

Zak

  • Of course, Toyota _will_ be the team to beat, just not quite yet.

Reply to
Zak McGregor

What, when they can spend the money making a 2nd SUV?

Cheers...Craig craig(underscore) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.C O M

CJS

I heard that the Carrera GT engine could qualify for F1 use with minor modification. However, Porsche has been down the F1 road before and it didn't go very well for them. I doubt we'll see a re-entry into that arena.

Reply to
Steve Grauman