FS: Front turning signal lenses A6 S6 C4

Before going to e-Bay, I thought I'd give you guys the opportunity of buying a pair of original front turning signal lenses for the C4 chassis A6 or S6
for the 95 thru 97 model years - as seen in this pic.
http://www.urs4.com/images/gallery/Aaron_Azevedo.jpg
Price is US$15.00. Shipping will be approx. US$8.00.
E-mail if you're interested.
Cheers,
Tony Ottawa.