HOW2 replace front axles on '90 Turbo 200

I decided to not replace the CV joint boots since I couldn't find the slipover type except from England and by the time I got 'em here they'd cost nearly as much as the entire axle/joint assembly, not to mention the time delay. Plus many have been dissatisfied with this repair.

Also, the car has 1/3 million miles and still runs great.

Anyway, having not done an axle/CVjoint replacement before... any & all recommendations, caveats, and procedural information is gratefully accepted.

Anyone know an online description of this procedure ?

Appreciatively,

Courtney

Reply to
Courtney Thomas