Inspection warning

Hi Folks,
The "In 1" warning is flashing on the trip counter. I've tried pressing the trip reset while turning the ignition key thing but either it's not working or I'm not doing it right - it still flashes.
The car is a late '95 Audi A4 1.9TDi SE in the UK.
Any ideas?
Dave
You can't reset pre 98 A4's without either a VAG.com or a VAGtool.

said:
I said:

Cheers Mike. That answers that one then!
Dave