Onboard Diagnostic Light????

My Onboard Diagnostic - Malfunction Indicator Light went on after I had to jump start another car (yes I know, I should not do that, but there was no other choice).
Is this a coincidence? or a problem I created.
2000 Audi A6 2.7T
Any help??
Josh respond to this group or josh_carter@yahoo

The system probably saw a momentary undervoltage condition and logged same. Get someone with a VAG-COM to dump and clear the dtc, or just keep driving in hope that the system clears the MIL on its own (<= note: I have no idea if that really happens but it has been mentioned here before. I put my trust in VAG-COM for such matters, however ;-)
cheers
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd