Onboard Diagnostic Light????

My Onboard Diagnostic - Malfunction Indicator Light went on after I had to jump start another car (yes I know, I should not do that, but there was no other choice).

Is this a coincidence? or a problem I created.

2000 Audi A6 2.7T

Any help??

Josh respond to this group or josh_carter@yahoo

Reply to
Josh Ryan

The system probably saw a momentary undervoltage condition and logged same. Get someone with a VAG-COM to dump and clear the dtc, or just keep driving in hope that the system clears the MIL on its own (

Reply to
daytripper