Re: A4 door trim at bottom

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 06:34:30 +0100, "SwashBuckle"

Damn. That is the crappiest design, and now I've gotta replace another one of those door molds, $85 at the dealer, so I'm looking around for alternative pricing/sources. Shokan didn't have any in stock, who else might? They did have the center wheel caps for my 7-spoke wheels on my '98 A4 2.8, 3 of which I also had to replace (talk about ANOTHER crappy design!). Good place: 800-255-2834.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
they are £17 ($27) each in the UK
so for a change its NOT rip off Britain