Door trim

I noticed a few weeks back, that the cloth trim on the rear doors of my 306 were loose, and were not tucked in behind the door handle trim.Not a major problem, I hardly use the rear anyway.

Today I've noticed the same thing has happened on the front doors.

It seems strange that it's happening on all the doors, and at around the same time.

What do you think caused this, and how can I fix it?

Reply to
R i C k