Removal of A4 Glovebox special tool???

Hi, i'm trying to remove my 2002 A4 glovebox so I can see if the cable for a CD changer is fitted there, the car has the basic Navigation unit in the boot so no CD changer. I want to fit a Phatnoise to the car, so
need to knoe if the changer cable is in the glove (I suspect) if its in the Glove I think I need the square typ plug for the VW Phatnoise or if its in the boot I need the Audi one
looking at the glove it seems as if I need a special tool as the heads of the screws are not of any type I have seen !!! is there a tool I can get to remove it?
Cheers for any help - anyone fitted a phatnoise to an A4??
snipped-for-privacy@staffbull.net wrote:

AIUI, you should check in the boot (usually on the left hand side) to see if the cable is there as that is where the Phatnoise is installed. At least in my A3 and my mate's A6. Can't see the A4 being vastly different but it is possible.
Hi m8, l have the navigation unit in the rear on the LHS, I have read posts about A4's with boot mounted Nav systems, they apparently have the changer plug in the glove for the smaller glove mounted CD changer.
I can see a cloth wound cable in the rear of the glove and I think its that, just need to get at it !!!