98 318 air con leak

Hi,
Wondering if anyone can help. I have a 98 318ise and I find that when I stop after a long journey with the air con on I get a 'leak' from underneath the
middle of the car. It's looks like its just clean water. I have checked all of the fluids (eg coolant, brake etc ) and there is no loss. The leak looks to be coming from a cylinder about 20cm long right in the middle of the underneath of the car. Anyone come across this ?

When you cool air you get water - the more humid the air, the more the water. So all AC systems do this.
--
*I was once a millionaire but my mom gave away my baseball cards

Normal operation - condensation or even melting ice running off from the unit.
thanks .. thought there was something wrong with the car.