A Wheel Question (I know, "Uh Oh...) :-)

Selling some wheels that came off my 02 330cic. They came with the car but I can't find the build sheet and have long since traded the car in. Anyway,
anyone know where I can look at OEM wheels that were offered in '02 for the 330 and M3? These are staggered 18s, tires are: 225 front and 245 rears.
A link would be most appreciated.
Jeff in Ventura

Should have added a link to show the wheels huh?
duh!
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y247/mayner/Vehicles/330cic /

Those suck in a big way. Would you like me to come over and haul them off for you?
Those rims are called Hockenheim. They are perhaps the best looking wheels -- the double spoke is arguably more attractive -- that BMW has ever put on a car. Well, the M3 wheels on MY car are very nice, and I've not seen them on anything else, but I digress.
Do a Google search on Hockenheim, and you'll find your rims.

Thank you, Jeff. I'll do that. If I can't sell 'em, well, if you want to come to Ventura.... ;-)

My bad, you do not have Hockenheim style rims, the Hockenheims are the Style 42 on the links that Floyd posted.

Try: http://felgenkatalog.auto-treff.com/ Although it doesn't appear that yours are in there.
They're some sort of M-sport variant, looks like. Yeah, try: http://www.bmwwheels.com/bmwwheels_search.asp?Series 6&wsd It looks like the "M V Spoke 72"
FloydR
wrote

I think you nailed it Floyd. The OP has chromed rims and the pictures in your links look to be not chrome. The styling looks the same otherwise.
wrote

Hey Jeff,
I don't know where you're at but for the cost of coming and getting them you can have them if they don't sell. I was not kidding. I want them gone outta my garage. Too much room is being taken up that could be used for my other "toys". ;-)
wrote

I'm just north of San Diego.
I would not be surprised if you put them on eBay for $500 and they went in 10 days.
Jeff Strickland
wrote

Pretty close but mine are not that symmetrical re: the "forks" in the pattern. I've found several wheels that are close but not exact. Oh well, if they sell they sell. I found my old paperwork for the car. I can go to the dealer, Steve Thomas in Camarillo, and they can pull up an option sheet.
Thanks all.
Do a search on eBay for BME OEM E46 WHEELS and see what comes up. There was once a very nice site that gave all of the rim styles, but BMW forced it to come down due to copyright infringements, ort whatever.
It's not really important to describe them as Style 35 (or whatever they turn out to be). Buyers won't care much about that. Be sure to list them as beign staggered, but most should know that already. Post a few pictures. If there is any road rash, be sure to show it.
I bought M3 rims from a '95 to put on my '94 sedan (and later moved them to my '94 convertible), and they jumped right on. No mods needed at all to support the larger rims. I _think_ your 330 rims should fit all E46 cars, even the 323, and dress up anybody's plain 3 Series car. Lots of people out there are looking for your rims.