are all new navtec disks the same?

I have a new 2005 x5 with a dvd navtec system. It came with a 2004.2 dvd and I know that there is a new 2005.2 dvd with new road info on it. I looked on e-bay and they had a new dvd 2005.2 being sold but when I inquired
they said it was not for the x5. Does anyone know if this is true or not? thanks, Gary

I know there is a "Pro" and a "High" DVD. As my information comes from research before a European Del. rather than current ownership, I might be wrong.
I think that the "High" works with systems that accept both CD and DVD (example E46 M3) while systems that use "Pro" are DVD only.
Don't know which the x5 is.