BMW 5 series carpet door trim

I want to replace the weather seal strip fitted to the body-side of the driver door. To do this I must first remove the plastic finishing trim that fits over the weather seal at the bottom of the driver's door
opening.
Can anyone advise me how this trim is removed. Is it fixed with pop fasteners or is it stuck on with adhesive?
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.bmw / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html
You didn't say what model, however usually push-in clips. Can be tight.