Car stolen

Page 2 of 2
Hey guys,
I'm back on wheels now, I just took delivery of a brand new E90 yesterday. Original car still not recovered but the E90 drives really nice. This time, I definitely ordered the LoJack and use the autolock
bar. Insurance is processing my final settlement.
Question: I have leftover new oil filters that fits the E46, does anyone know if they will fit the E90? If not, I may have to exchange them.
It's great to be back in a bmw ;-)
William
Fred W wrote:

There are a number of 2002 white 325i s on craigslist.. maybe one is yours! http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/search?areaID=1&subAreaID=0&query=bmw + 325i&catAbbreviation=sss&minAsk=min&maxAsk=max

Uh, yeah but aren't chances high it's now red with a balck interior and in Brazil? Or that the body panels now grace the chassis of some mobsters car in Moscow?
weng94 wrote:

Sorry to hear this, but how was it stolen? Did the thieves have keys for the car? I've always had the thought that it would take an **exceptional** pro to drive off with my Beamer without my keys....
---------- "Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
----Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, 2001
-- Cliff
That sucks plain and simple- I had a 5.0 Mustang that disappeared one night- no feeling like it in the world. Don't give up on your insurannce just yet -CSAA surprised me when I wrecked my 323is and paid me well over what I paid for it. Have faith everything is going to be ok.
DD

On Sat, 06 May 2006 01:43:38 -0700, weng94 wrote:

In reality, it's only a car. Count your blessings you weren't hurt or slain. There are many, many more cars to have and to enjoy. Good luck!