Stolen

Well, it happened.

2001 Jeep Cherokee sport (the one I've asked all the questions about on here) was stolen from the parking lot where I work. Last person to see it was an employee (that I know) at 3 PM. Came out to leave at 5:45ish, and it was gone.

Hoping to get it back, but who the hell knows. Filed a police report, called the insurance company, told work, and that's about all I can do.

Not quite sure why I'm posting this, I guess just in case I start asking questions about a different make/model of pre-Diamler IFS Jeep.

But let's all hope not.

Hank

Reply to
Hank

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

In you asking that, I've scoured my HD for pictures, and realized I don't really have any.

The best I can do I posted to

The last three pictures are the most current.

Thanks

Hank

Reply to
Hank