FS: THE HIRE series - 3 episodes on Beta SP tape NTSC

Just in case someone might be interested, I am getting rid of 6 professional Beta SP tapes with the last 3 episodes and the Behind the Scenes documentaries. They have never been used - they had been sent
by BMW to be used for a tv show in Italy but because they were NTSC we could not use them.
http://search.ebay.it/_W0QQsassZrojkingQQhtZ-1