EX GPO Series 3 SWB Diesel FS

1974 2.25 diesel Series 3 88" rear windows & seats, very original v,good chassis bulkhead. Two new rear tyres, new exhaust & new battery. 64000 miles believed to be genuine.no MOT but very little to do?

What it needs, 2 rear shocks, @£13.50 each valve stem seals, head gasket set supplied rear cross member requires small amount of welding, or cost to replace £33.00 Brakes need adjustment

PLEASE REMEMBER the vehicle is exempt from exhaust emissions TEST

Will make an incredible little Gem with a little TLC

Just don't have the time at present

Sensible offers only

Tel: 07788 126642

Reply to
Colin

|| 1974 2.25 diesel Series 3 88" rear windows & seats, very original || v,good chassis bulkhead. || Two new rear tyres, new exhaust & new battery. || 64000 miles believed to be genuine.no MOT but very little to do? ||

|| Sensible offers only || || Tel: 07788 126642

And your location is? A rough idea of the price you are hoping for would help, too.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Reply to
Colin

go on, give us a ball park figure you want for it .

andy

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Andy

Having looked around, I think the price should be in the region of £800.00

Reply to
Colin