Documentation on XJ6 series 3

Look as hard as I can I can not find a wiring diagram on the computer for these cars. It is not in the factory service manual. I have not been able to find it anywhere. Any suggestions?

There were a lot of differences between the federal model and euro model of the Vanden Plus and I can not find a listing on the different changes.

Rear fog lights? I want to install them strobes that only work with the fog lights on.

Where can I find a series one header pipe? 4.2

Reply to
Stephen Holloway

PeteR