Re: Cager

I don't know where you are posting from, but I sure don't care to start an email war about something as boring as what to call a car or a motorcycle.
Boring snobs who need to have the last word.

By any chance, are you posting from Hawaii?
--
Turby the Turbosurfer

Well shut the fuck up then

It's not a pejorative at all -- just a means of expressing the feeling of freedom to be found on a bike.
Needless to say, most bikers also have cages. My wife's is a Bimmer.
Why does *everything* on USEnet have to be contentious?
-- Larry

Because no-one on Usenet can smack us through the monitor:-))
--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious

Not that I haven't tried to nail a few twerps in my time.
Doing so did move me away from CRT's to flat screen monitors. No, I don't smack them. They cost too much. <G>
Ed Cregger

But they're MUCH easier to launch across the room in a fit of pique:-)
--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious

pltrgyst wrote:

Maybe if you had posted it only to rec.motorcycles, it would not be a pejorative. But it is and has been for years.