Treatment for Buffalo Leather on 745i turbo

Hi guys, I've got a 1985 745i turbo with the buffalo leather interior. It's in pretty good shape (no tears, etc), is slightly soiled/spotted and on the dry side. I've had Leatherique, Connely's Hide food and Lexol
recommended and wondering what experience is out there with this particular kind of leather ? At a friend's recommendation I tried plain saddle soap on a dirty door handle area and it got it clean but darkened the leather quite a bit, but I think most of these other products will likely darken it also. Suggestions ?
Thanks, 745i fan

The petrolium based ones will darken it. I'd use leatherique and nothing else. Spot test it to be sure.
Anything is going to darken it a bit but in my experience leatherique darkens it the least.