Used bits...

not sure if this stuff is worth anything... But I recently replaced a lot of stuff on my bmw... best offer can have it.

headlamps (sand pitted, but not broken, one has seperated (glass/plastic) but can be re-sealed.

Full set of brake lines (just hte rubber part) old, but not leaking.

Fog lamps (has a crack)

Upper & lower control arms (aluminum, uppers are bad, lowers are ok)

side markers (one rear has a broken black tirm bit, but otherwise usable)

and other stuff I can't think of right now...

ping me (remove X's to email) if interested -- let me know what you want, your offer. Postage can be figured using usps or ups from 98303

-josh

Josh Assing

Josh Assing

"Josh Assing" wrote: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

^^^^^^^^

Any bent rim, punctured tyre, burnt out rod or anything else broken rusted or pierced ? Wana one Euro at the corner of the street ?

Reply to
frischmoutt

one of the upper aluminum control arms has a bad bushing -- does that count?

Josh Assing