Used bits...

    not sure if this stuff is worth anything... But I recently replaced a lot of stuff on my bmw... best offer can have it.
headlamps (sand pitted, but not broken, one has seperated (glass/plastic) but
can be re-sealed.
Full set of brake lines (just hte rubber part) old, but not leaking.
Fog lamps (has a crack)
Upper & lower control arms (aluminum, uppers are bad, lowers are ok)
side markers (one rear has a broken black tirm bit, but otherwise usable)
and other stuff I can't think of right now...
ping me (remove X's to email) if interested -- let me know what you want, your offer. Postage can be figured using usps or ups from 98303
-josh
1992 735i (e32)

snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

wrote:
but
^^^^^^^^
usable)
Any bent rim, punctured tyre, burnt out rod or anything else broken rusted or pierced ? Wana one Euro at the corner of the street ?

one of the upper aluminum control arms has a bad bushing -- does that count?