Is my muffler worth anything??

At 5000 miles I installed a TT cat-back exhaust system on my 02 vr6 GTI . I now have the original duel tip muffler and a length of exhaust pipe with the resonator in my garage just sitting there. Is it worth it to put it up for auction on Ebay or would I just be wasting my time?.I would like to recoup some of the $$ spent on the TT system. Thanks

Reply to
Rakblight2

**There are For Sale sections at vwforum.com and vwvortex.com. The Vortex one is especially busy. You might as well give it a shot. As people upgrade their VWs, they sell seats, engines, wheels, just about everything.

kaboomie

Reply to
kaboom