what are reasonable mechanic costs for the following services...

how much should it generally cost to change the ball joint on a 95 bmw 318i

Best to indicate which one?
--
*Most people have more than the average number of legs*

That's an unusually valuable fact. Well worth having's one's attention drawin to.
DAS
"Dave Plowman (News)" < snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk...

Well yes. And I wouldn't dream of saying you seem to have got lost with your 's' and the odd 'g'. ;-)
--
*I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't care.

brigette wrote:

I paid my independant $190 parts and labor to do the outers on both sides of my 95 E36 6 months ago. The inner joints require new control arms (they can't be pressed out/in) but mine were fine.
--
-Fred W