What is ROZ?

Does X ROZ mean X Octane rating? I'm obviously clueless here.
thanks.

I've never heard of ROZ before now. RON is Research Octane Number and MON is Motor Octane Number. AKI is Anti Knock Index (and is the average of RON & MON).
ROZ is the German equivalent of ROM, it looks like. See: http://www.mbzponton.org/valueadded/technical/octane.htm
Floyd
fbloogyudsr wrote:

Hey thanks for this link.

Google is your friend - it was on the first page of googling "octane ROZ".
Floyd
Yes. But there is a minor translation error. "Regulre Octan-Zahl" equals Regular Octane Number, not "Regulation...."
DAS
"fbloogyudsr" < snipped-for-privacy@nwlink.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...