wiring an electric wing mirror

My mother has an R resitered BMW 316i and while refitting an electric window which had found its way off of the runners the wires for the electric wing
mirror found themselves free.
Does anybody know the refitting pattern for the wires?
I have 6 wires with cylindrical female plugs on the terminals and 7 pins for them to go on. 4 on top line, 3 on bottom. But I dont know which pins each terminal connects to. Can anybody help?
Thanks in advance.
Billy H
message

My apologies, The plug has 4 and 2 pins, not 4 and 3.

Check the one on the other door?
--
*Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.

the other door has a manual one :o(
Looks like I'll consult a manual.

I've never come across that on any car.

Sounds to me like the car you're talking about has been altered in some way.
--
*Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject

I'm laughing nervously now, my mother informs me the passenger side has electrics in too.
Sorry for wasting your time :o(

;-)
I can easily give you the Euro standard wiring colours for the mirror side of the plug if this would help.
--
*How about "never"? Is "never" good for you?

That may help, if I can interpret it correctly, thanks.
I'll take a look at the pasenger side when I get a chance.
Billy H