Almera Wing Mirror

Some one has deliberatly knocked the wing mirror of my 98 Nissan Almera (passenger side), and broken the bit that holds the actual mirror, (as oppsed to the mirror casing itself)

Would someone be able to advice whether it would be possible to replace this myself (I have limited DIY ability) or of I should take it to a dealer, and also where I may get the part from at a reasonable price (I am a student so funds are limited!)

Many Thanks in advance

Andrew

Reply to
andrewmuncey

Local scrappy or local body shop will be way cheaper than the main dealer. You can DIY it ,its just fiddly & require a suprising amount of brute force to get the clips home (which idf they're not lined up will just break them)

Reply to
Duncanwood

I've bought wing mirrors cheaply on ebay before. Take a look there.

Tony

Reply to
Tony Brett