wing mirror replacement

I have got a 1995 1.4 escort and some pratt has knocked my OS wing mirror off and it needs a replacement. Can anyone tell me a) what sort of price im looking at (£) for a new and second hand one and b) give me some idea on how to fit it.

cheers

Reply to
sunny
£45.00 new from ford providing it is manual......**TIP**...Can be got non genuine here for £18.50... check out a good autofactor... easy replacement...pop off the shroud inside at top of door panel... remove 3 self tapers and away you go.

JK

Reply to
JK

Try