Z3 internal door trim removal

I have 1998 Z3 and the passenger door lock does not always pop up, or pop down. I would like to remove the door trim to ease the lock, but cannot see how to do this.
Is it just prise off, or are there hidden screws / bolts that should be released. (There are no air bags in the door.)
Any advice would be helpful.