97 Cadillac STS, radiator leaks water from top corner of passenger side

It doesn't seem to be losing water while I am driving but as soon as I stop, all the water comes out of the top corner of the radiator on the passenger side.
Sometimes it overheard when i dont pay attention that it lost water. So every time i stop all the water comes out. Do you think their might be a crack in there ? Or something is wrong with the pressure or whatnot. Thx guys